Job alert – EBS is hiring a Partnership Manager!
The European Business Summit (EBS) is a renowned organisation that creates and supports networking and debating events in Brussels, including its biggest and most prestigious event – the European Business Summit. Our main goal is to bring business and politics together and to stimulate thinking on the most challenging European issues. Through its events and publications, EBS delivers an inspired and informed contribution to policy-making in Europe.
As a fast growing company, we are looking for an additional talent to compliment the team, with great professional growth opportunities.
For more information, please visit: https://ebsummits.eu
About the position: Main Tasks
- Pro-actively looking for new commercial partners for EBS events;
- Generating leads through market research and attending events;
- Presenting the EBS events portfolio to prospective partners;
- Organizing and attending regular meetings with prospective partners;
- Drafting sales proposals and contracts;
- From the beginning to the end of the contract, lead in the execution of tasks requested by partners and serve as a primary contact;
- Reporting progress concerning speakers, topics and sessions to partners;
- Coordinate various accounts, including creating and updating relevant documents and timelines;
- Disseminating relevant information, including updates to partners in a timely manner;
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years of professional experience, with proven track record in client management
- Good understanding of EU affairs and the EU political sector;
- Superb networking and conversational abilities in a formal setting;
- Match and be able to engage with Public/European Affairs professionals (Director/Manager level);
- Educational background in business, management, marketing, European affairs, political science or similar (preferred);
- Professional level of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to work independently, to prioritise and manage tasks simultaneously, often under tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude and outlook with the ability to combine creative and administrative work efficiently.
What we offer
As a Partnership Manager, you will be part of a dynamic and growing international team. Our office is located in Flagey, easily accessible by public transport.
We offer a full-time, permanent contract and a competitive salary package in line with your skills and level of experience.
Send your CV and Cover Letter (max 1 page) by 29 September 2023 to Ms. Laetitia Silvestre, Partnership Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org