Job alert – we’re hiring a Partnership Assistant!
Do you want to work at the heart of the European Union? Are you looking for a first professional experience in a young, dynamic, and multicultural environment? Are you a team player with excellent communication and organisational skills? If so, it’s the right time to join our team at the European Business Summits (EBS), a renowned Brussels-based organisation that facilitates multi-stakeholder debates and networking.
About the European Business Summits
The European Business Summits (EBS) organises a series of unique events in Brussels and abroad, bringing together civil society, businesses, policy-makers and academia to debate the key issues facing Europe. With a diverse portfolio of events and topics such as digital, sustainability, finance, trade, defence, EU external and social affairs, the European Business Summits contributes to policy-making in Europe.
We are looking for a Partnership Assistant for a paid 6-month internship to assist the partnership team.
An internship at EBS is a great opportunity for learning and self-development for someone who has recently graduated and is eager to gain experience and a good understanding of working in a busy Brussels-based non-profit organisation.
About the position: main tasks
- Pro-actively assisting in the process of finding new commercial partners for all EBS events
- Generating leads through market research and attending events;
- Assistance in organising and attending regular meetings with prospective partners;
- Assistance in drafting sales proposals and contracts;
- Reporting progress concerning speakers, topics and sessions to partners;
- Coordinate various accounts, including creating and updating relevant documents and timelines;
- Disseminating relevant information to relevant team members;
- In preparation and during EBS events, ensure that contract requirements are met;
- Writing a partnership report following each event;
- Assist the team with other tasks as requested by the management.
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of EU affairs and the EU political sector;
- Educational background in business, management, marketing, European affairs, political science or similar (preferred);
- Professional level of written and spoken English, French is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to work independently, to prioritise and manage tasks simultaneously, often under tight deadlines;
- The exemplary sense of details while not losing focus of the overall scope;
- Positive attitude and outlook with the ability to combine creative and administrative work efficiently.
To apply, please send your CV (max. 2 pages) and a short cover letter (max. 1 page) to Baiba Petrusevica, Partnership Manager at EBS (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, 08 January 2024 with the email subject line: PARTNERSHIP ASSISTANT – JOB APPLICATION.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.